With the integrated fingerprint sensor the 162 grams heavy Motorola One can be unlocked by simply placing a fingertip on the sensor. In comparison to numeric codes a fingerprint sensor offers advantages regarding security and comfort. The smartphone works with a Octa-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 MSM8953), which has access to a total of 4 GB of RAM. Technical detail: Graphic rendering is done by a Adreno 506.
The smartphone has 2 camera lenses on the back with a maximum resolution of 13 megapixels. The combination of multiple lenses promises pictures with higher fidelity regarding details, color and contrast. The front camera has a resolution of 8 MP. The Motorola One has a 285 ppi 5.9 inch IPS LCD display. A total of 64 GB internal storage is available. If this storage is not enough, it can be extended by using additional memory cards (microSDXC, microSDHC, microSD).
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag