To unlock the 156 grams heavy Motorola Moto Z3 Play a fingerprint can be used - thanks to the integrated sensor. But also a face scan is possible due to the build in front camera system (face unlock). Both simplify everyday usage and provide additional protection. The smartphone has 2 camera lenses on the back and shoots pictures with a maximum resolution of 12 megapixels. Multi-lens setups are used to optimize the photo by combining multiple pictures into one image. The front camera provides a resolution of 8 MP.
The Moto Z3 Play has a 6 inch display based on Super AMOLED and with a density of 402 ppi. It also has a battery with a capacity of 3000 mAh. The screen's OLED technology only needs energy for bright pixels and thus, uses the battery more efficiently. A total of 64 GB internal storage is available. If this storage is not enough, it can be extended by using additional memory cards (microSDXC, microSDHC, microSD). In the smartphone a Octa-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 SDM636) does the work, assisted by 4 GB RAM. For specialists: To calculate the graphics a Adreno 509 is called into action.
Howtos zu Android
- Android: Activate NFC function
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Reading the memory of an NFC-Tag
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag