The Sprint Force has a 233 ppi 4 inch display with IPS LCD technology. It works with a Dual-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Plus MSM8960), which has access to a total of 1 GB of RAM. For specialists: To calculate the graphics a Adreno 225 is called into action.
To save music, videos, images etc. there are 4 GB of internal storage available. Furthermore, it can be extended by using an additional memory card (microSD, microSDHC, microSDXC). The Force's back camera has a maximum resolution of 5 megapixels. The front camera has a resolution of 1.2 MP.
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag