The 165 grams heavy Motorola Moto Z Play Droid has an extendable storage of 32 GB. For Extension the following cards can be used: microSDXC, microSDHC, microSD. The fingerprint sensor allows fastly unlock of the device without inconvenient methods like numeric codes or swipe patterns.
It has a back camera with a maximum resolution of 16 megapixels. The front camera has a resolution of 5 MP. The Moto Z Play Droid works with a Octa-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 8953), which can use a total of 3 GB RAM. Technical detail: Graphic rendering is done by a Adreno 506. It has a 5.5 inch display with Super AMOLED technology and a density of 401 ppi. It also has a 3510 mAh battery, which can be used much more efficient thanks to the OLED technology because only bright pixel need to be supplied with energy.
Howtos zu Android
- Android: Activate NFC function
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Reading the memory of an NFC-Tag
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag