In the Motorola Moto Z a Quad-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 MSM8996) is used in combination with 4 GB of RAM. Technical detail: Graphic rendering is done by a Adreno 530. On the back the smartphone has a camera with a maximum resolution of 13 megapixels. The front camera provides a resolution of 5 MP.
The smartphone has an internal storage of 32 GB, which additionally can be extended (microSDXC, microSDHC, microSD). Instead of unlocking by using a password or pattern the Moto Z's fingerprint sensor can be utilized. It is particularly fast and simple and can further increase security. The smartphone has a 5.5 inch display with AMOLED technology and a high density of 535 ppi. The smartphone also has a 2600 mAh battery, which can be used much more efficient thanks to the OLED technology because only bright pixel need to be supplied with energy.
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag