In the Motorola Moto X a Dual-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro MSM8960) does the computing, assisted by 2 GB of RAM. Technical detail: Graphic rendering is done by a Adreno 320. The smartphone has a 4.7 inch display with AMOLED technology and a density of 316 ppi. The smartphone also has a battery with a capacity of 2200 mAh. The screen's OLED technology only needs energy for bright pixels and thus, uses the battery more efficiently.
The Moto X has an internal storage space of 16 GB. The smartphone's back camera has a maximum resolution of 10 megapixels. The front camera provides a resolution of 2 MP.
Howtos zu Android
- Android: Activate NFC function
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Reading the memory of an NFC-Tag
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag