The 179 grams heavy Motorola Moto X Pure Edition (2015) has an extendable storage of 64 GB. For Extension the following cards can be used: microSDXC, microSDHC, microSD. In the smartphone a Hexa-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 MSM8992) does the work, assisted by 3 GB RAM. Technical detail: Graphic rendering is done by a Adreno 418.
The smartphone has a 5.7 inch display based on IPS LCD and with a high density of 520 ppi. The Moto X Pure Edition (2015)'s high-resolution back camera has a maximum resolution of 21 megapixels. The front camera provides a resolution of 5 MP.
Howtos zu Android
- Android: Activate NFC function
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Reading the memory of an NFC-Tag
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag