The 130 grams light Motorola Moto X has a camera on the backside which has a maximum resolution of 10 megapixels. The front camera has a resolution of 2 MP. To save images, videos, music etc. there are 16 GB of storage available.
The smartphone has a 316 ppi 4.7 inch AMOLED display. Due to the OLED technology brighter colors and a deeper black can be displayed. Additionally the integrated 2200 mAh battery can be used more efficient, especially if dark elements dominate the display. In the Moto X a Dual-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro MSM8960) is used in combination with 2 GB of RAM. For specialists: To calculate the graphics a Adreno 320 is called into action.
Howtos zu Android
- Android: Activate NFC function
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Reading the memory of an NFC-Tag
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag