The Motorola Moto X (2014) has a camera on the backside which has a maximum resolution of 13 megapixels. The front camera has a resolution of 2 MP. It has a 5.2 inch display with AMOLED technology and a density of 423 ppi. Due to the OLED technology the contrast is particularly high and the smartphone's 2300 mAh battery can be used much more efficient, especially if dark elements dominate the screen.
The Moto X (2014) has a storage of 32 GB to save data (images, videos, music). The smartphone works with a Quad-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 8974-AC), which has access to a total of 2 GB of RAM. For technology enthusiasts: To calculate the graphics a Adreno 330 is used.
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag