Instead of unlocking by using a password or pattern the budget smartphone Motorola Moto G9 Power's fingerprint sensor can be utilized. It is particularly fast and simple and can further increase security. In the 221 grams heavy smartphone a Octa-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 SM6115) does the work, assisted by 4 GB RAM. Technical detail: Graphic rendering is done by a Adreno 610.
The smartphone has an internal storage of 128 GB, which additionally can be extended (microSDXC). The Moto G9 Power has a 263 ppi 6.8 inch IPS LCD display. On the smartphone's back you can find 3 high-resolution camera lenses with a maximum resolution of 64 megapixels. The combination of multiple lenses promises pictures with higher fidelity regarding details, color and contrast. The front camera has a resolution of 16 MP.
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag