Instead of unlocking by using a password or pattern the Motorola Moto G8 Plus's fingerprint sensor can be utilized. It is particularly fast and simple and can further increase security. It has 3 high-resolution camera lenses on the back with a maximum resolution of 48 megapixels. The combination of multiple lenses promises pictures with higher fidelity regarding details, color and contrast. The high-resolution front camera provides a resolution of 25 MP.
The Moto G8 Plus has a IPS LCD display. In the smartphone a Octa-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 SM6125) does the work in terms of central task computing. Detail knowledge: Graphics calculation is done by a Adreno 610.
Howtos zu Android
- Android: Activate NFC function
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Reading the memory of an NFC-Tag
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag