The 179 grams heavy Motorola Moto G71 5G has a 411 ppi 6.4 inch display based on IPS LCD. On the smartphone's back you can find 3 high-resolution camera lenses and shoots pictures with a maximum resolution of 50 megapixels. Multi-lens setups are used to optimize the photo by combining multiple pictures into one image. The front camera provides a resolution of 16 MP.
In the smartphone a Octa-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 695 SM6375) is used together with 6 GB of RAM. Technical detail: Graphic rendering is done by a Adreno 619. The Moto G71 5G has an internal storage space of 128 GB. In addition to commonly used methods like drawn patterns or numeric codes, the device can be unlocked by using its fingerprint sensor. In everyday life this can increase security without losing any comfort.
Howtos zu Android
- Android: Activate NFC function
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Reading the memory of an NFC-Tag
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag