In the 212 grams heavy budget smartphone Motorola Moto G60s a Octa-Core processor (MediaTek Helio G95 MT6785V/CD) is used in combination with 4 GB of RAM. For technology enthusiasts: To calculate the graphics a Mali-G76 MC4 is used. It has an internal storage of 128 GB, which additionally can be extended (microSDXC).
The smartphone has a 6.8 inch display based on IPS LCD and with a density of 395 ppi. The Moto G60s integrates a fingerprint sensor to comfortably unlock the device. Compared to well-known PIN codes or patterns, this can increase all-day security. The high-resolution back camera has 2 lenses with a maximum resolution of 64 megapixels. The combination of multiple lenses promises pictures with higher fidelity regarding details, color and contrast. The front camera provides a resolution of 16 MP.
Howtos zu Android
- Android: Activate NFC function
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Reading the memory of an NFC-Tag
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag