In the 157 grams heavy Motorola Moto G5S an internal storage of 32 GB is available. If this happens to be not enough, it can be extended with external cards (microSDXC, microSDHC, microSD). It has a sensor to scan fingerprints, which can be used to unlock the device or to authorize requests to access secure storage / applications. Versus the other well-known methods (numeric code/pattern) it assures better protection against abuse.
The smartphone has a 424 ppi 5.2 inch IPS LCD display. In the Moto G5S a Octa-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 8937) is used in combination with 3 GB of RAM. Technical detail: Graphic rendering is done by a Adreno 505. On the back it has a camera with a maximum resolution of 16 megapixels. The front camera has a resolution of 5 MP.
Howtos zu Android
- Android: Activate NFC function
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Reading the memory of an NFC-Tag
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag