The 208 grams heavy Motorola Moto G51 5G works with a Octa-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 480 SM4350), which can use a total of 4 GB RAM. Technical detail: Graphic rendering is done by a Adreno 619. It has a 387 ppi 6.8 inch display with IPS LCD technology.
To save music, videos, images etc. there are 64 GB of internal storage available. Furthermore, it can be extended by using an additional memory card (microSDXC). The high-resolution back camera of the Moto G51 5G has 3 lenses and shoots pictures with a maximum resolution of 50 megapixels. Multi-lens setups are used to optimize the photo by combining multiple pictures into one image. The front camera provides a resolution of 13 MP. The fingerprint sensor allows fastly unlock of the device without inconvenient methods like numeric codes or swipe patterns.
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag