The budget smartphone Motorola Moto G50 works with a Octa-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 480 5G SM4350), which can use a total of 4 GB RAM. Detail knowledge: Graphics calculation is done by a Adreno 619. The smartphone has a 6.5 inch IPS LCD display with a density of 270 ppi.
The fingerprint sensor allows fastly unlock of the device without inconvenient methods like numeric codes or swipe patterns. In the Moto G50 an internal storage of 64 GB is available. If this happens to be not enough, it can be extended with external cards (microSDXC). The hochauflösende back camera uses 3 lenses with a maximum resolution of 48 megapixels. The combination of multiple lenses promises pictures with higher fidelity regarding details, color and contrast. The front camera has a resolution of 13 MP.
Howtos zu Android
- Android: Activate NFC function
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Reading the memory of an NFC-Tag
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag