On the Motorola Moto G41's back you can find 3 high-resolution camera lenses with a maximum resolution of 48 megapixels. The combination of multiple lenses promises pictures with higher fidelity regarding details, color and contrast. The front camera provides a resolution of 13 MP. The smartphone has a 6.4 inch display based on IPS LCD and with a density of 411 ppi.
A total of 128 GB internal storage is available. If this storage is not enough, it can be extended by using additional memory cards (microSDXC). In the Moto G41 a Octa-Core processor (MediaTek Helio G85 MT6769Z) does the computing, assisted by 4 GB of RAM. Detail knowledge: Graphics calculation is done by a Mali-G52 MC2. In addition to commonly used methods like drawn patterns or numeric codes, the device can be unlocked by using its fingerprint sensor. In everyday life this can increase security without losing any comfort.
Howtos zu Android
- Android: Activate NFC function
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Reading the memory of an NFC-Tag
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag