The Motorola Moto G30 has a 270 ppi 6.5 inch display with IPS LCD technology. In the 200 grams heavy smartphone a Octa-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 662) does the work, assisted by 4 GB RAM. For specialists: To calculate the graphics a Adreno 610 is called into action.
In the Moto G30 an internal storage of 128 GB is available. If this happens to be not enough, it can be extended with external cards (microSDXC). It has a sensor to scan fingerprints, which can be used to unlock the device or to authorize requests to access secure storage / applications. Versus the other well-known methods (numeric code/pattern) it assures better protection against abuse. The Moto G30 has 4 high-resolution camera lenses on the back with a maximum resolution of 64 megapixels. The combination of multiple lenses promises pictures with higher fidelity regarding details, color and contrast. The front camera provides a resolution of 13 MP.
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag