The Motorola Moto G10 works with a Octa-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 460), which can use a total of 4 GB RAM. For specialists: To calculate the graphics a Adreno 610 is called into action. It has a 6.5 inch display based on IPS LCD and with a density of 270 ppi.
The high-resolution back camera of the 200 grams heavy Moto G10 has 4 lenses with a maximum resolution of 48 megapixels. The combination of multiple lenses promises pictures with higher fidelity regarding details, color and contrast. The front camera provides a resolution of 8 MP. In addition to commonly used methods like drawn patterns or numeric codes, the device can be unlocked by using its fingerprint sensor. In everyday life this can increase security without losing any comfort. A total of 64 GB internal storage is available. If this storage is not enough, it can be extended by using additional memory cards (microSDXC).
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag