In the OnePlus 5T a Octa-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 MSM8998) is used in combination with 8 GB of RAM. Detail knowledge: Graphics calculation is done by a Adreno 540. The smartphone has a 400 ppi 6 inch display based on AMOLED. The smartphone also has a 3300 mAh battery, which can be used much more efficient thanks to the OLED technology because only bright pixel need to be supplied with energy.
It has a storage of 128 GB. As an addition to the well-known numeric code or pattern the OnePlus 5T can be either be unlocked with a fingerprint or by a face scan (face unlock). This is very fast as well as simple and can increase every day security. The smartphone has 2 high-resolution camera lenses on the back with a maximum resolution of 20 megapixels. The combination of multiple lenses promises pictures with higher fidelity regarding details, color and contrast. The front camera has a resolution of 16 MP.
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag