The Motorola Moto E5 has a 5.7 inch display with IPS LCD technology and a density of 282 ppi. In addition to commonly used methods like drawn patterns or numeric codes, the 174 grams heavy device can be unlocked by using its fingerprint sensor. In everyday life this can increase security without losing any comfort.
A total of 16 GB internal storage is available. If this storage is not enough, it can be extended by using additional memory cards (microSDXC, microSDHC, microSD). The Moto E5 works with a Quad-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 MSM8917), which can use a total of 2 GB RAM. Detail knowledge: Graphics calculation is done by a Adreno 308. The smartphone has a back camera with a maximum resolution of 8 megapixels. The front camera has a resolution of 5 MP.
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag