In addition to the well-known numeric code or pattern the Motorola Edge 20 Pro can be unlocked either with a fingerprint (inscreen fingerprint sensor) or via a face scan (face unlock). In everyday life these methods increase the security. In the smartphone a Octa-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragonn 870 SM8250-AC) does the work, assisted by 12 GB RAM. For technology enthusiasts: To calculate the graphics a Adreno 650 is used.
The hochauflösende back camera uses 3 lenses and shoots pictures with a maximum resolution of 108 megapixels. Multi-lens setups are used to optimize the photo by combining multiple pictures into one image. The high-resolution front camera has a resolution of 32 MP. To save images, videos, music etc. there are 256 GB of storage available to the Edge 20 Pro. The smartphone has a 6.7 inch OLED display with a density of 393 ppi. Due to the OLED technology brighter colors and a deeper black can be displayed. Additionally the integrated 4500 mAh battery can be used more efficient, especially if dark elements dominate the display.
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag