The Motorola DROID MAXX has a 294 ppi 5 inch display with AMOLED technology. It also has a 3500 mAh battery, which can be used much more efficient thanks to the OLED technology because only bright pixel need to be supplied with energy. The smartphone has an internal storage of 32 GB to save images, videos, music etc.
The DROID MAXX's back camera has a maximum resolution of 10 megapixels. The front camera has a resolution of 2 MP. In the smartphone a Dual-Core processor (Motorola X8) does the work, assisted by 2 GB RAM. For specialists: To calculate the graphics a Adreno 320 is called into action.
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag