The Meizu MX4 Pro's high-resolution back camera has a maximum resolution of 20.7 megapixels. The front camera provides a resolution of 5 MP. An internal storage of 64 GB is available.
Instead of unlocking by using a password or pattern the MX4 Pro's fingerprint sensor can be utilized. It is particularly fast and simple and can further increase security. In the smartphone a Octa-Core processor (Samsung Exynos 5 Octa 5430) is used together with 3 GB of RAM. For technology enthusiasts: To calculate the graphics a Mali-T628 is used. The MX4 Pro has a 5.5 inch display based on LCD and with a high density of 546 ppi.
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag