The LG X Power (International) has a storage of 16 GB, which additionally can be extended (microSD, microSDHC, microSDXC). The smartphone has a 5.3 inch display based on IPS LCD and with a density of 277 ppi.
On the back the smartphone has a camera with a maximum resolution of 13 megapixels. The front camera provides a resolution of 5 MP. The X Power (International) works with a Quad-Core processor (MediaTek MT6735), which can use a total of 2 GB RAM. Technical detail: Graphic rendering is done by a Mali-T720 MP2.
Howtos zu Android
- Android: Activate NFC function
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Reading the memory of an NFC-Tag
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag