The LG W41 Pro has a 6.5 inch display based on IPS LCD and with a density of 280 ppi. With the integrated fingerprint sensor and the face unlock function the smartphone can be unlocked very fast and simple.
The W41 Pro offers 128 GB of storage to save images, videos, music,... In addition, it is extendable. In the smartphone a Octa-Core processor (MediaTek Helio G35) is used together with 6 GB of RAM. For specialists: To calculate the graphics a PowerVR GE8320 is called into action. The hochauflösende back camera of the W41 Pro uses 4 lenses and shoots pictures with a maximum resolution of 48 megapixels. Multi-lens setups are used to optimize the photo by combining multiple pictures into one image. The front camera has a resolution of 8 MP.
Howtos zu Android
- Android: Activate NFC function
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Reading the memory of an NFC-Tag
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag