In the LG V60 ThinQ a Octa-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 SM8250) is used. Detail knowledge: Graphics calculation is done by a Adreno 650. On the smartphone's back you can find 4 camera lenses.
The V60 ThinQ has a display based on OLED. Due to the OLED technology brighter colors and a deeper black can be displayed. Additionally the integrated 5000 mAh battery can be used more efficient, especially if dark elements dominate the display. The fingerprint sensor is integrated into the display. More precisely it is placed underneath the display so that the scannable area can be highlighted within the used application. Therefore the smartphone is comfortably unlockable and the sensor doesn't need to take any space on the phone's body.
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag