The 158 grams heavy LG V30 has a 537 ppi 6 inch display based on P-OLED. The smartphone also has a 3300 mAh battery, which can be used much more efficient thanks to the OLED technology because only bright pixel need to be supplied with energy. A total of 64 GB internal storage is available. If this storage is not enough, it can be extended by using additional memory cards (microSDXC, microSDHC, microSD).
It works with a Octa-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 MSM8998), which has access to a total of 4 GB of RAM. Technical detail: Graphic rendering is done by a Adreno 540. As an addition to the well-known numeric code or pattern the LG V30 can be either be unlocked with a fingerprint or by a face scan (face unlock). This is very fast as well as simple and can increase every day security. The back camera uses 2 lenses with a maximum resolution of 16 megapixels. The combination of multiple lenses promises pictures with higher fidelity regarding details, color and contrast. The front camera has a resolution of 5 MP.
Howtos zu Android
- Android: Activate NFC function
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Reading the memory of an NFC-Tag
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag