The 174 grams heavy LG V20 has a storage of 64 GB, which additionally can be extended (microSDXC, microSDHC, microSD). In the smartphone a Quad-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 MSM8996) does the work, assisted by 4 GB RAM. Detail knowledge: Graphics calculation is done by a Adreno 530.
The smartphone has a 5.7 inch display based on IPS LCD and with a high density of 513 ppi. The LG V20 integrates a fingerprint sensor to comfortably unlock the device. Compared to well-known PIN codes or patterns, this can increase all-day security. On the smartphone's back you can find 2 camera lenses and shoots pictures with a maximum resolution of 16 megapixels. Multi-lens setups are used to optimize the photo by combining multiple pictures into one image. The front camera has a resolution of 5 MP.
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag