The 150 grams light LG Stylo 3 Plus has a storage of 32 GB, which additionally can be extended (microSDXC, microSDHC, microSD). On the back the smartphone has a camera with a maximum resolution of 13 megapixels. The front camera has a resolution of 5 MP.
With the integrated fingerprint sensor the Stylo 3 Plus can be unlocked by simply placing a fingertip on the sensor. In comparison to numeric codes a fingerprint sensor offers advantages regarding security and comfort. It has a 5.7 inch display with IPS LCD technology and a density of 386 ppi. It works with a Octa-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 435 8940), which has access to a total of 2 GB of RAM. For specialists: To calculate the graphics a Adreno 505 is called into action.
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag