The LG Q7 has a 439 ppi 5.5 inch display based on IPS LCD. It has a back camera with a maximum resolution of 13 megapixels. The front camera provides a resolution of 8 MP.
The smartphone has a fingerprint sensor and the face unlock function to unlock the smartphone very fast and simple and increase the security. The LG Q7 has an extendable storage of 32 GB. For Extension the following cards can be used: microSDXC, microSDHC, microSD. In the smartphone a Octa-Core processor (MediaTek MT6750) does the work, assisted by 3 GB RAM. For technology enthusiasts: To calculate the graphics a Mali-T860 MP2 is used.
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag