The LG Optimus L9 II has a storage of 8 GB, which additionally can be extended (microSD, microSDHC). It has a 312 ppi 4.7 inch display with IPS LCD technology.
The Optimus L9 II works with a Dual-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 400), which can use a total of 1 GB RAM. Technical detail: Graphic rendering is done by a Adreno 305. The Optimus L9 II has a back camera with a maximum resolution of 8 megapixels. The front camera provides a resolution of 1.3 MP.
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag