The LG Optimus L7 works with a Single-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon S1 MSM7227A), which can use a total of 0.5 GB RAM. Technical detail: Graphic rendering is done by a Adreno 200. The smartphone's back camera has a maximum resolution of 5 megapixels. The front camera provides a resolution of 0.3 MP.
It has an internal storage of 2.4 GB, which additionally can be extended (microSD, microSDHC). The Optimus L7 has a 217 ppi 4.3 inch display based on TFT.
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag