The LG Optimus L5 has a 4 inch display with TFT technology and a density of 144 ppi. The 122 grams light smartphone's back camera has a maximum resolution of 5 megapixels.
The Optimus L5 has a storage of 2.5 GB, which additionally can be extended (microSD, microSDHC). In the smartphone a Single-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon S1 MSM7225A) is used together with 0.5 GB of RAM. For technology enthusiasts: To calculate the graphics a Adreno 200 is used.
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag