In the LG Optimus G Pro a Quad-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 APQ8064T) does the computing, assisted by 2 GB of RAM. For specialists: To calculate the graphics a Adreno 320 is called into action. The smartphone has a 5.5 inch display based on IPS LCD and with a density of 401 ppi.
To save images, videos, music etc. there are 32 GB of storage available to the Optimus G Pro. If this storage wouldn't be enough, it can be extended with external cards (microSDXC, microSDHC, microSD). On the back the smartphone has a camera with a maximum resolution of 13 megapixels. The front camera has a resolution of 2.1 MP.
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag