In the LG Optimus G a Quad-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro APQ8064) is used in combination with 2 GB of RAM. Detail knowledge: Graphics calculation is done by a Adreno 320. The smartphone's back camera has a maximum resolution of 13 megapixels. The front camera has a resolution of 1.3 MP.
To save images, videos, music etc. there are 32 GB of storage available to the Optimus G. If this storage wouldn't be enough, it can be extended with external cards (microSD, microSDHC, microSDXC). It has a 318 ppi 4.7 inch IPS LCD display.
Howtos zu Android
- Android: Activate NFC function
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Reading the memory of an NFC-Tag
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag