The LG Optimus G AT&T works with a Quad-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro APQ8064), which can use a total of 2 GB RAM. Detail knowledge: Graphics calculation is done by a Adreno 320. To save music, videos, images etc. there are 16 GB of internal storage available. Furthermore, it can be extended by using an additional memory card (microSD, microSDHC, microSDXC).
The smartphone's back camera has a maximum resolution of 8 megapixels. The front camera has a resolution of 1.3 MP. The Optimus G AT&T has a 4.7 inch display with IPS LCD technology and a density of 318 ppi.
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag