The LG Optimus F6 has an extendable storage of 4 GB. For Extension the following cards can be used: microSD, microSDHC. On the back it has a camera with a maximum resolution of 5 megapixels. The front camera has a resolution of 1.3 MP.
In the 126 grams light Optimus F6 a Dual-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Plus MSM8930) is used in combination with 1 GB of RAM. For technology enthusiasts: To calculate the graphics a Adreno 305 is used. The smartphone has a 4.5 inch IPS LCD display with a density of 245 ppi.
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag