The 141 grams light LG Optimus 4X HD has a storage of 16 GB, which additionally can be extended (microSD, microSDHC, microSDXC). The Optimus 4X HD has a 4.7 inch display with IPS LCD technology and a density of 312 ppi.
On the back it has a camera with a maximum resolution of 8 megapixels. The front camera has a resolution of 1.3 MP. In the smartphone a Quad-Core processor (NVIDIA Tegra 3 T30) is used together with 1 GB of RAM. Detail knowledge: Graphics calculation is done by a Nvidia ULP GeForce.
Howtos zu Android
- Android: Activate NFC function
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Reading the memory of an NFC-Tag
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag