The 148 grams light LG Optimus 3D MAX works with a Dual-Core processor (TI OMAP4430), which can use a total of 1 GB RAM. For specialists: To calculate the graphics a PowerVR SGX540 is called into action. To save music, videos, images etc. there are 8 GB of internal storage available. Furthermore, it can be extended by using an additional memory card (microSD, microSDHC).
The Optimus 3D MAX has a 217 ppi 4.3 inch IPS LCD display. The back camera uses 2 lenses and shoots pictures with a maximum resolution of 5 megapixels. Multi-lens setups are used to optimize the photo by combining multiple pictures into one image. The front camera has a resolution of 0.3 MP.
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag