The LG G9 ThinQ has a fingerprint sensor, which is integrated underneath its display and can be used to unlock the smartphone securely. The position to place the finger is shown onto the display and the sensor hasn't to be placed below the display or on the phone's backside. The back camera uses 4 lenses.
For technology enthusiasts: To calculate the graphics a Yes is used. The G9 ThinQ has a OLED display with a . The smartphone also has a 4000 mAh battery, which can be used much more efficient thanks to the OLED technology because only bright pixel need to be supplied with energy.
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag