The 163 grams heavy LG G6+ has a 561 ppi 5.7 inch display with IPS LCD technology. In addition to commonly used methods like drawn patterns or numeric codes, the device can be unlocked by using its fingerprint sensor. In everyday life this can increase security without losing any comfort.
The back camera has 2 lenses with a maximum resolution of 13 megapixels. The combination of multiple lenses promises pictures with higher fidelity regarding details, color and contrast. The front camera has a resolution of 5 MP. The LG G6+ has a storage of 128 GB, which additionally can be extended (microSDXC, microSDHC, microSD). In the smartphone a Quad-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 MSM8996 Pro) does the work, assisted by 4 GB RAM. Technical detail: Graphic rendering is done by a Adreno 530.
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag