To save images, videos, music etc. there are 32 GB of storage available to the 155 grams heavy LG G4. If this storage wouldn't be enough, it can be extended with external cards (microSDXC, microSDHC, microSD). The smartphone has a 5.5 inch IPS LCD display with a high density of 538 ppi.
The LG G4 has a camera on the backside which has a maximum resolution of 16 megapixels. The front camera has a resolution of 8 MP. In the LG G4 a Hexa-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 MSM8992) does the computing, assisted by 3 GB of RAM. Technical detail: Graphic rendering is done by a Adreno 418.
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag