The 139 grams light LG G4 Beat's back camera has a maximum resolution of 8 megapixels. The front camera provides a resolution of 5 MP. In the G4 Beat an internal storage of 8 GB is available. If this happens to be not enough, it can be extended with external cards (microSD, microSDHC).
In the smartphone a Octa-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 8939) is used together with 1.5 GB of RAM. Detail knowledge: Graphics calculation is done by a Adreno 405. The G4 Beat has a 424 ppi 5.2 inch display with IPS LCD technology.
Howtos zu Android
- Android: Activate NFC function
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Reading the memory of an NFC-Tag
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag