The LG G3 works with a Quad-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 8974-AC), which can use a total of 3 GB RAM. For specialists: To calculate the graphics a Adreno 330 is called into action. On the back it has a camera with a maximum resolution of 13 megapixels. The front camera provides a resolution of 2.1 MP.
To save music, videos, images etc. there are 32 GB of internal storage available. Furthermore, it can be extended by using an additional memory card (microSDXC, microSDHC, microSD). The LG G3 has a 538 ppi 5.5 inch display with IPS LCD technology.
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag