The LG G2 works with a Quad-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 MSM8974), which can use a total of 2 GB RAM. Detail knowledge: Graphics calculation is done by a Adreno 330. The smartphone has a 423 ppi 5.2 inch IPS LCD display.
The LG G2 has an internal storage space of 32 GB. It has a back camera with a maximum resolution of 13 megapixels. The front camera provides a resolution of 2.1 MP.
Howtos zu Android
- Android: Activate NFC function
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Reading the memory of an NFC-Tag
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag