The budget smartphone LG Escape Plus offers 32 GB of storage to save images, videos, music,... In addition, it is extendable. It has a 5.5 inch display with IPS LCD technology and a density of 295 ppi.
The Escape Plus integrates a fingerprint sensor to comfortably unlock the device. Compared to well-known PIN codes or patterns, this can increase all-day security. The smartphone works with a Quad-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 MSM8917), which has access to a total of 2 GB of RAM. For technology enthusiasts: To calculate the graphics a Adreno 308 is used. The smartphone's back camera has a maximum resolution of 8 megapixels. The front camera provides a resolution of 5 MP.
Howtos zu Android
- Android: Activate NFC function
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Reading the memory of an NFC-Tag
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag