The LG Escape 2 has a camera on the backside which has a maximum resolution of 8 megapixels. The front camera has a resolution of 1 MP. The smartphone has a 312 ppi 4.7 inch display with IPS LCD technology.
In the Escape 2 a Quad-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 8916) is used in combination with 1 GB of RAM. For specialists: To calculate the graphics a Adreno 306 is called into action. The smartphone has an internal storage of 8 GB, which additionally can be extended (microSD, microSDHC).
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag