The LG Class has a 5 inch display with a density of 294 ppi. It has an extendable storage of 16 GB. Following cards can be used for extension: microSD, microSDHC.
The Class has a back camera with a maximum resolution of 13 megapixels. The front camera has a resolution of 8 MP. In the smartphone a Quad-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 8916) is used together with 2 GB of RAM. For technology enthusiasts: To calculate the graphics a Adreno 306 is used.
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag