In the Lenovo Vibe X3 a Hexa-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 808) is used in combination with 3 GB of RAM. Technical detail: Graphic rendering is done by a Adreno 418. It has a 401 ppi 5.5 inch display with IPS LCD technology.
The fingerprint sensor allows fastly unlock of the 175 grams heavy device without inconvenient methods like numeric codes or swipe patterns. The Vibe X3 has a high-resolution back camera with a maximum resolution of 21 megapixels. The front camera provides a resolution of 8 MP. To save music, videos, images etc. there are 32 GB of internal storage available. Furthermore, it can be extended by using an additional memory card (microSD, microSDHC, microSDXC).
Howtos zu Android
- Android: Activate NFC function
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Reading the memory of an NFC-Tag
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag